PRODUCT UPDATE —
Firmware and Software Update for the TOUGH GUN TT3E Reamer
December 2, 2019
Effective November 15, 2019, the TOUGH GUN® TT3E (Ethernet) reamer is now running updated firmware and software. The ARGEE software has been updated from version 4.0 to 4.1, and the firmware from version 3.5 to 3.6.
- Firmware: Allows the Turck ARGEE 4.1 software to be loaded through the Turck Service IP Tool.
- Software: Spray time was reduced from 250 milliseconds to 1 millisecond, allowing full control over spray time via the robot controller rather than the reamer.
- ARGEE 4.1 software can run on firmware 3.5, however, ARGEE 4.0 cannot operate on firmware 3.6.
- The HMI that is currently available for download on the Tregaskiss.com website is compatible with ARGEE 4.1 only. If you are running ARGEE 4.0, please download the compatible HMI from the Resources tab on the TOUGH GUN TT3E Reamer webpage.
- The new ARGEE 4.1 software package can be downloaded from the Software tab on the TOUGH GUN TT3E reamer webpage.
- The new firmware version 3.6 cannot be downloaded from the Tregaskiss.com website. Please contact Tregaskiss Technical Support to request this file.
For more information or to access software files, please visit the TOUGH GUN TT3E reamer webpage.