How to change AccuLock™ S Consumables a Bernard® BTB MIG gun
Warning read and follow all labels and the owner’s manual.
- Disconnect the power pin from the machine and cut the wire.
- Remove the nozzle.
- Using a ¾” wrench loosen the diffuser with the contact tip and remove by hand.
- Using a half inch wrench remove the power pin cap
- Remove the neck insulator if it needs to be replaced.
- Lay the gun out straight and pull the entire liner out.
- Install the new liner through the neck.
- Ensure that you are using the proper neck insulator.
- With the liner fully seated in the neck install the new diffuser and tighten with a ¾”wrench.
- Install the new contact tip and tighten with welpers.
- Install the new nozzle and ensure the neck insulator is installed properly.
- Install the new power pin cap over the liner ensure there is a washer in the cap.
- Install the power pin cap onto the power pin by hand.
- With the gun laying out straight ensure the liner is fully seated and tighten the cap with a ½” wrench.
- Cut the liner flush with the power pin cap.
- Plug the power pin back into the machine and feed the wire through the gun.